WHAT IT IS: 100% Organic and Wild-Harvested Blend for Digestion , Liver + Gut Support.
BENEFITS: Gently stimulate the liver’s metabolic functions, ease inflammation, soothe and cleanse the intestinal tract with oils that work naturally to decrease pathogenic bacteria without destroying healthy intestinal flora. Can be used in homemade suppositories. Check out The Detox Dudes.
- Marjoram Oil combines antibacterial with spasmolytic properties. It is very tonifying to the parasympathetic nervous system (which controls the part of the involuntary nervous system that serves to slow the heart rate, increase intestinal and glandular activity, and relax the sphincter muscles).
- Cinnamon Bark provides ideal, fast-acting relief for infections, enzymatic deficiencies in the digestive tract and is generally very tonifying According to experts in the field of medical and scientific aromatherapy, cinnamon bark oil is effective against 98 percent of all pathogenic gram ( + ) and ( – ) bacteria. It is also effective against yeasts, candida and fugi, including aspergillus. It is antiparasitic and prevents fermentation in the intestines.
- Thyme Thymol is a potent antibacterial agent that is warming and a strongly immuno-stimulant. It has an extremely broad spectrum of action against many infectious illnesses.
- Tarragon is one of aromatherapy’s strongest antispasmodics but it is also an effective antiviral agent.
- Anise has a stabilizing effect and is very calming to the nervous system.
DIRECTIONS: Take one to two drops with meals. Can be added to 2 to 4 oz. of water and consumed before or after meals or add to capsules.
INGREDIENTS:Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Oil, Thymus vulgaris extract (Thyme), Artemisia dracunculus (Tarragon) oil, Foeniculum vulgare (Fennel) oil, Pimpinella Anisum (Anise) Seed Extract, Origanum Majorana Leaf (Marjoram) Oil, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil, Cinnamomum Zeylanicum (Cinnamon) Leaf Oil.
5 ml. or 15 ml.
Product Resource PDF