WHAT IT IS: Somalian frankincense essential oil (Boswellia carterii) is a colorless to pale yellow liquid displaying a fresh, sweet resinous-terpenic bouquet with a delightful sweet, balsamic undertone. The Resin is Wild Crafted and Steam Distilled.
HOW TO USE IT: For dietary, aromatic or topical use. When using as a supplement, put one drop in a capsule or add to approximately 2 fl. oz. of water.
WHEN TO USE IT: Use frankincense (boswellia carterii) when you need to strengthen the immune system, as an aide for asthma and with depression.
- Studies have shown that Frankincense contains powerful anti-cancer properties, and also protects cells from radiation damage. This makes Frankincense a great support for anyone undergoing treatment for cancer.
- Take a bath with Frankincense after flying on an airplane, to cleanse the body of accumulated positive ions and radiation.
- Frankincense contains terpenes, which increase oxygen around the pituitary and pineal gland. A great support for anyone struggling with hormone imbalance!
- Frankincense encourages deep breathing, so if you or your loved one is struggling with a cold that has gone to their chest, rub a little Frankincense on their sternum to relieve tightness or wheezing
- Frankincense is great for reducing scarring. Rub three drops into your scar every day after a shower to help it begin to fade.
- Apply to pulse points or heart center before meditation or prayer.
- Apply to the soles of feet before bedtime for a calming effect.
PROPERTIES: Analgesic, antibacterial, anticatarrhal, antidepressive, anti-infectious, astringent, calmative, carminative, cicatrisant, expectorant, immune tonic, stomachic, vulnerary.
EMOTIONAL ASPECT: Encourages tranquility, insight and spiritual self-discipline.
FUN FACT: Frankincense played a role in religious and domestic life of the ancient civilizations and has been perhaps the most important aromatic incense in history.
INGREDIENTS: 100% PURE, THERAPEUTIC GRADE WILD HARVESTED FRANKINCENSE.
15 ml. bottle