WHAT IT IS: Oregano (origanum vulgare) is one of the most powerful and versatile essential oils. It contains strong immune-enhancing and antioxidant properties and supports the respiratory system. Therapeutic properties of oregano include: antibiotic, anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, antioxidant, anti-parasitic, antiseptic, anti-viral and disinfectant.
HOW TO USE IT: For dietary or topical use. When using as a supplement, dilute one drop in 4 fl. oz. of liquid. Possible skin sensitivity. If pregnant or under a doctor’s care, consult your physician. Always dilute before applying to the skin or before taking internally. Keep out of reach of children.
- For athletes foot, dilute to 50% or more with a carrier oil (jojoba, coconut, sesame, etc.,) and apply topically, twice daily.
- For respiratory ailments, such as colds, flu, sore throat, asthma, bronchitis and other respiratory infections, apply to soles of feet (diluted), place in diffusor or add to water for gargle to help relieve congestion, loosen phlegm and quiet coughs.
- For an intestinal infection or digestive infections, take 1-2 drops in a tablespoon of coconut oil, or dilute and place in a capsule.
- To clean the air in your home, diffuse oregano oil for its antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties.
- Dilute and use for oil-pulling to treat a mouth infection.
FUN FACT: Oregano has an approximate score of 153,007 µTE/100 g on the antioxidant ORAC scale
INGREDIENTS: 100% THERAPEUTIC-GRADE ORGANIC OREGANO OIL