WHAT IS IT 100% ORGANIC COLD PRESSED CITRUS LIMON. SOURCED FROM SICILY.
HOW TO USE IT: For dietary, aromatic or topical use.
WHEN TO USE IT: Use for detoxification support (liver and lymphatics), to support circulation and for disinfecting.
- Dab insect bites to reduce itchiness.
- A drop on temples to relieve a headache.
- Add 2-3 drops to a bowl of hot water, cover your head and bowl with a towel and breathe the vapors to help with congestion.
- Use a few drops to a quart of water for cleaning and disinfecting.
- You can cook with Lemon (citrus limon) essential oil! Lemon juice or lemon zest can be replaced by a drop of lemon oil.
- To keep your bathrooms smelling fresh (and to keep a natural anti-bacterial present in the air), place a few drops of lemon essential oil on the inside of your cardboard toilet paper tube.
- Ditch the toxic car fresheners and place a few drops of Lemon essential oil on your car’s floor mats. It keeps your car smelling fresh, and prevents mold growth on its mats!
- Lemon oil is a natural stain remover! Place a drop on a stain, let it sit for 10 minutes, rub off with a cloth & wash
- Freshen an old fridge with a jar of baking soda & 10 drops of Lemon oil. It’s antimicrobial, and smells great.
PROPERTIES: Antibacterial, anticoagulant, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory, antifungal, antirheumatic, antisclerotic, astringent, calmative, digestive stimulant, immune tonic, litholytic, lymphatic decongestant, pancreatic stimulant, stomachic.
EMOTIONAL ASPECT: Clarifying, uplifting, disperses confusion and eases worry, reduces mental business.
FUN FACT: One lemon tree can produce as many as 1,500 lemons per year!
Ingredients: 100% organic, therapeutic, pure lemon oil.
15 ml. bottle