I am passionate about dental care because I learned the hard way that oftentimes in this realm, conventional wisdom and logic are directly inverted to the truth. And while I intended to be proactive and act expeditiously on the recommendations of dentists in years past, many of my health issues began shortly after I had a lot of dental work done.
Here are a few things you may not know:
- There can be as many as 80 infections in one tooth.
- Fluoride has been identified as one of 12 industrial chemicals known to cause developmental neurotoxicity in humans.
- Amalgam fillings are 50% Mercury, the second most toxic element on earth.
- As of 2018, 28 countries banned the use of Mercury “silver” fillings. The US is not among those countries.
- Bacteria present in root canals can stimulate inflammatory molecules driving inflammation throughout the body.
- On the heels of research from Dr. Weston Price, Dr. Boyd Haley found that 25% of root canal teeth contained a toxin stronger than the strongest toxin known to humans.
What can you do:
- Work with a holistic dentist. See these IAOMT and IABDM for referrals.
- Avoid fluoridated water.
- Pursue safe practices in your dental care routine with the suggestions I have offered above.
- Manage stress.
- Address nutrient deficiencies for systemic support.
- Choose essential oils and nature-based nutraceuticals and avoid propylene glycol,Triclosan, FD&C color pigments, Trisodium phosphate and Carrageenan.
Our dental care line was created to specifically to enhance oral wellness by addressing underlying infections and remineralization of teeth with safe, non-toxic ingredients.
Please share your comments or questions by adding your comments below.