Even if there has been massive damage, the teeth can be repaired. In fact, research tells us that teeth with early cavitation damage can heal themselves once disease is eliminated from the oral environment. Dr. Robert O. Nara, Preventative Dentistry Activist
Pst, I am going to let you in on a little secret. Your teeth are alive! Isn’t that incredible?
Teeth contain craniosacral fluid, blood vessels and dentinal fluid. These fluids are intimately connected with other physiological functions in the body. Each tooth also relates to different meridians which are part of the overall energy field of the entire body. Many experts have suggested that up to 80% of autoimmune disorders and imbalances in the body begin with bacteria in the mouth.
So, we think there’s no better reason to go holistic with your dental care, and take the best care of those pearly little living gems. A simple, integrative daily approach to caring for your teeth may not just brighten your smile, but may illuminate and elevate the health of your entire being.
F I V E R E A S O N S T O G I V E U S A T R Y:
1) Our toothpaste replacement system has strong anecdotal support from patients and clinicians amassed over four years (Check them out yourself and read our testimonials from physicians and customers: http://well-scent.com/testimonials/ ).
2) Our dental blends are doctor-supported (M.D., N.D., D.D.S.) – Notably recognized by the esteemed Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt and Klinghardt-trained physicians at Sophia Health Institute and Holistic Healing Arts. Most of our blends are written into patient protocols nationwide.
3) Our dental line is an effective alternative to toxic toothpastes and mouthwashes and hundreds of times more powerful.
4) Our blends are uniquely and synergistically antimicrobial, anti-fungal, analgesic, antiviral, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, yet they are gentle and well tolerated.
5) We commit to keeping our dental products organic and plant-based, with the intent to be nutritively supportive for inflammation, gingivitis, receding gums, cavity prevention and treatment (inhibits plaque), halitosis, sensitivity & canker sores.
Check us out with a 15% code active through this weekend (Expires January 16th, 2017), Simply use the code, “alive” during checkout.
Original Instagram Post: http://bit.ly/2jRhLUI.