We are aware that our customers have a selection of essential oil companies to choose from, so we are honored when an individual chooses to purchase from us. We want to take a moment to share with you what makes us different from other companies, in hopes that it further instills confidence in your choice to support our company. By doing so, you’re also supporting our message, and an initiative to change the way we interface with our bodies, our environment, and each other.
Well Scent believes in living with intention. We focus on leading a kind life, respecting nature, and honoring our bodies’ natural ability to heal. We commit to integrity and choose gratitude, and we hope that each and every one of our customers feel the genuine thanks and the love we hold for them when they walk away from interacting with a member of our small team. It is our hope that by purchasing our blends, you’re bringing a little bit of that love home with you.
11 Reasons to Love Well Scent
1. We carefully source the very best quality oils available on the market. We continually reassess this too. We work with venders that source oils from more than a dozen countries. We choose organic and wild-harvested, therapeutic, food-grade oils that are tested by many types of practitioners, including doctors (M.D., N.D., D.D.S.), before they are offered online. Many of our proprietary blends are routinely written into patient protocols in doctor’s offices across the nation. Some of our best customers have come from this patient population and many of the doctor’s recommending our blends are also using them.
2. Not only do we focus exclusively on organic and wildcrafted oils, we also choose sustainably farmed whenever possible.
3. Our proprietary blends are nuanced. Some blends on the market have a few mass produced oils, while many of ours have several specialty oils, or carefully curated oils procured from reputable farms or third-party sources.
4. We source and use very expensive, rare oils in many of our blends, such as helichrysum, blue lotus, rose otto, etc.,
5. We are a boutique business. Many of our competitors have gigantic advertising budgets and control a huge part of the market. Still, we have continued to grow our business since 2012.
6. We GIVE BACK to the community by regularly gifting items or donating money to charities, non-profits & fundraisers. See our Giving Back Page to see the smiling faces and heartfelt letters we receive from recipients of our donations.
7. We energetically imprint our blends for healing in several ways. We bring positivity into the space, we mitigate EMF/RF exposure, we label bottles with words (healing, transcendence, peace, abundance & love). The latter is based on the work of Dr. Emoto. Dr. Emoto has gained worldwide acclaim through his groundbreaking research and discovery, that water is deeply connected to our individual and collective consciousness. He is the author of the best-selling books Messages from Water, The Hidden Messages in Water, The True Power of Water.
8. We recycle and choose products that support our business that ALSO support the environment.
9. All of our blends are individually handcrafted in SMALL batches. As of this writing, the CEO and Founder of Well Scent still makes many of the blends herself. She created the formulations for each and every blend offered on the website. Many of these blends were used during her recovery from Late Stage Lyme Disease, also known as MSIDS (Multi-Systemic Infectious Disease Syndrome). Read more about Stacy and her journey HERE
10. We do NOT have a sales team and we are not a multi-level marketing company. But we do have a inspiring team of empowering women that volunteer their time to contribute content that provides resources for conscious, green-living and holistic wellness.
11. We are supported by integrative physicians, biological dentists and wellness practitioners. Our business is here because of two practitioners (Corey and Tifphanie) and three doctors (Dr. Katie Dahlgren, Dr. Dietrich Klinghardt and Dr. Christine Schaffner of The Sophia Health Institute in Seattle). Our line has since found support with so many other doctors, therapists and practitioners (WHERE TO FIND US), that we now use the phrase, “PRACTITIONER SUPPORTED” because it is the reason we are here today. We continue to seek practitioner feedback on all of our blends. See our testimonials page to see what what we are talking about!
So far the feedback has been amazing!