Happy New Year, Well Scent family!
Tonight, we’re getting out our crystals, diffusing our essential oil, dabbing on a little Lotus Blossom and opening up our journals to set our intentions for 2015.
We believe in setting intentions, not making resolutions. We believe in our innate power to manifest our heart’s greatest desires, and the Universe’s ability to hear our requests and respond in kindness to our wishes. You are powerful, you are capable, you are deserving, and The Universe is on your side.
We love the thought that across the country, individuals are getting out their prayer beads, their gratitude journals, crystals and essential oils in preparation for setting intentions tonight.
Energy Muse Jewelry’s article on which crystals to use for manifesting and intention setting will help you choose which stones you set out today. We want to help you choose your empowering essential oil blend.
- Choose CEDARWOOD If….you are setting the intention to find balance in the new year. If you hope to sprout your roots, settle down into a home or a relationship, maintain a sense of physical wellness or strike a happy medium between a flourishing career and blessed time with family and friends. Set the intention for maintaining a full life, and the ability to give the adequate attention to all areas you wish to flourish.
*Essential Oil blend: Balance
*Complimentary Crystals: Amethyst, Hematite, Malachite
- Choose ROSE If…you hope to open your heart to new love in the new year. If you hope to overcome social anxiety, connect on a deeper level with those that you love, and spend time making more memories filled with joy, laughter and glee. Set the intention to release the fear and insecurity that prevents you from staying in the moment, being confident in your present self, and allowing another perfectly imperfect person to love you just as you are.
*Essential Oil blend: Pause for Peace
*Complimentary Crystals: Rose Quartz, Jade, Amazonite
- Choose THYME If…you intend to find hope in healing. The new year is a new beginning; it is time to release what does not serve you, let go of your heavy burdens, and discover newfound fortitude and a physical and emotional zest for life. Set the intention to overcome physical obstacles, resolve dis-ease, heal emotional wounds, and connect with your authentic and healthy spirit. You have the power to overcome, and start anew.
Essential Oil Blend: Renew
*Complimentary Crystals: Turquoise, Quartz, Labradorite
- Choose BLACK SPRUCE If …you hope to care for your body in new ways in the new year. If you intend to begin a new yoga practice, exercise routine, eat more plants, spend more time in nature or take trips to swim in the sea. If committing to new lifestyle choices and physical fitness to gain strength is your intention, use this empowering and energizing essential oil to draw the motivation to achieve your goals.
Essential Oil Blend: Energize
*Complimentary Crystals: Carnelian, Garnet, Red Jasper
- Choose YLANG YLANG If…you intend to shine. If you intend to step into the light that is waiting for you, and radiate into the world. Set the intention to reconnect with your radiant essence, and remind yourself that from the inside out, you glow.
Essential Oil Blend: Glow
*Complimentary Crystals: Tiger’s Eye, Labradorite, Citrine