WHAT IT IS: This combination of oils has been studied for their supportive effects on the liver and digestive system. This potent combination may also support the lymphatic system and healthy cell function.
HOW TO USE IT: For dietary, aromatic and topical use. If using topically, we recommend either 1-2 drops on each foot at bedtime or 2-4 drops daily on the are of the liver (beneath ribcage on right side). For internal use, add 1-2 drops to 2 oz. of water, shake vigorously, and take immediately one to three times a day. Can also take directly without diluting.
WHEN TO USE IT: To aid with digestion and gut health and to support the liver and detoxification.
BENEFITS: Strongly supports detoxification, digestion, elimination and organ health.
- Fennel – Fennel aids the liver in producing the enzymes essential for properly digesting food and nutrients. Fennel also provides digestive support and relief of the unpleasant symptoms associated with indigestion and a sluggish liver and gall bladder.
- Geranium- In addition to supporting emotional balance, Geranium is also a fantastic support for the liver and gall bladder. Geranium stimulates the bile ducts, allowing the liver and gall bladder to release toxicity. This is a crucial component of detoxification, and the body’s ability to stave off illness and infection rather than store the toxins that contribute to poor health.
- Roman Chamomile- This essential oil is one of the deepest detoxifiers. It not only supports the liver in proper function, but it actually stimulates the liver to release toxins held deep in the liver’s tissues. Roman Chamomile also aids in the release of toxicity held in the digestive tract, which can help recovery from a stomach virus or a weekend of poor dietary choices.
- Blue Tansy- This is one of the most unique aspects of this liver blend, as it incorporates principles from Chinese medicine. According to ancient Chinese philosophy, blue tansy has the ability to balance Liver Qi, releasing the “damp heat” that is thought to be associated with pain-related conditions like Fibromyalgia, hypersensitivity and allergies, as well as migraines and headaches.
- Apply topically to the area of the liver before colonics or enemas
- Apply topically to the are of the liver before saunas
INGREDIENTS: Foeniculum Vulgare (Fennel) Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens (Geranium) Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Seed Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Anthemis Nobilis Flower (Roman Chamomile) Oil, Tanacetum annuum (Blue Tansy) Leaf Oil, Helichrysum Italicum Oil and 100% USDA Certified Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil.