May you have the chance to live a life that causes your soul to dance inside your body, and may your body be the instrument you use to play your heart’s true song.
It encompasses so much more than the absence of disease. Wellness is alignment, it’s connection, it’s balance, it’s joy, it’s movement, it’s authenticity, it’s truth, it’s peace, it’s body love and soul discovery and spirit bliss. It’s when you find that sweet spot where the stars align in the tiny universe that lives within your body and a light ignites inside of your soul. It’s when you feel how alive you truly are, from your cells to your bones, and it’s when you have never felt more…you.
That is what we wish for every customer purchasing our mind, body and soul remedies. We wish for each blend to be an invitation to not only heal the physical body, but to discover what it means to experience a healing of their entire being. Whole-person wellness.
Ideas on How To Use Some of our Mind-Body Blends
1. Pause for Peace: In a soul bath. http://bit.ly/101Gnwf
- 1 Cup Epsom Salt, 1 Cup Baking Soda, 4 drops Pause for Peace, a beeswax candle and your soul’s favorite book. Fill your bath tub, re-fill your soul.
2. Breathe: In an oil warmer. http://bit.ly/1tZieBk
- The marriage of candlelight and slowly diffusing essential oils makes for a soothing ambiance on a cool winter’s night. 1 tablespoon of water in the warmer per drop of Breathe. Warm the oils, warm the room, warm your soul. Serenity, experienced from the nose to the toes. *oil warmers*
3. Over The Moon: Dabbed on a yoga mat or meditation pillow. http://bit.ly/1pqVBiS
- Exhale tension, inhale peace. Deepen your connection with your innate sense of grounding, alignment and balance by including a few drops of Over The Moon in your yoga, meditation or prayer. Even just misting your couch’s pillows and experiencing grounded peace while watching your favorite television show may be exactly what your mind, body and spirit need. Sometimes, it isn’t the action that brings welcomes tranquility; it is the intention behind it.
4. Under The Stars: In the laundering of your sheets. http://bit.ly/1M6UqWg
- Release your relationship with insomnia and foster a new connection to deep, restorative sleep. Add 6 drops of Under The Stars to your organic unscented laundry detergent (or your wool dryer balls) and wash your sheets with the intention to create a sleep sanctuary, and to heal your mind, body and soul as you slumber enveloped in the scent of a forest’s summer night, under the light of the moon.
May your soul dance and your heart sing,
The Well Scent Team
*Find More Mind-Body-Balancing Essential Oil Blends: http://well-scent.com/product-category/health/